We are hiring account managers for our Austin, Houston and McAllen branches.
About Native Land Design
Native Land Design was founded in 2001 in Cedar Park, TX. Offering a complete range of commercial landscaping services, we are strongly committed to both the environment and our clients in the office, retail, industrial and community management sectors.
With annual sales exceeding $10 million and a staff of 200 employees, we’re proud of Native Land Design’s continued growth.
Native Land Design has offices in Austin, Houston and McAllen, TX.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Commission on enhancement sales and new maintenance contracts.
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for industry-related classes
The primary role of the account manager in our Austin and Mission/McAllen offices is to represent Native Land Design while managing the customer relationship.
The account manager will:
- Supervise and coordinate all work performed for the customer.
- Maintain quality control.
Insureour work is completed on time and on budget.
- Proactively manage customer expectations.
- Sell enhancement work to the customer.
- Develop and train field personnel.
The account manager reports to the owner, branch manager or operations manager.
People Reporting To:
Crew leaders and supervisors will report to the account managers.
- Enhancement sales
- Account profitability
- Employee retention
- Contract retention
- Performance to budget
- Safety record
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
Take The First Step!
Get started by answering some basic questions. We'll contact you after you complete the simple form.