We're Hiring a Branch Manager.
About Native Land Design
Native Land Design was founded in 2001 in Cedar Park, TX. Offering a complete range of commercial landscaping services, we are strongly committed to both the environment and our clients in the office, retail, industrial and community management sectors.
With annual sales exceeding $10 million and a staff of 200 employees, we’re proud of Native Land Design’s continued growth.
Native Land Design has offices in Austin, Houston and McAllen, TX.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Branch managers will participate in profit sharing for the branch
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for industry-related classes
The branch manager is responsible for complete management and direction of the branch office, including maintaining the standards of excellence and reputation of Native Land Design. The branch manager hires, trains and develops branch employees and is responsible for acquiring and performing all business for the branch.
Responsibilities also include:
- Developing branch budgets and marketing plans.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Approval of branch pricing strategy and major job estimates.
- Profit and loss responsibility for the agency.
Perform performance reviews and approve pay increases for direct reports.
The branch manager reports to the vice president,
People Reporting To:
Account managers, branch administrative employees and sales department will report to the branch manager.
- Revenue growth
- Employee retention
- Contract retention
- Performance to budget
- Safety record
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Command of the financial aspects of the business
- Ability to multi-task
- Good delegation skills
- Excellent team building skills
Take The First Step!
Get started by answering some basic questions. We'll contact you after you complete the simple form.