We're Hiring an Irrigation Technician.
About Native Land Design
Native Land Design was founded in 2001 in Cedar Park, TX. Offering a complete range of commercial landscaping services, we are strongly committed to both the environment and our clients in the office, retail, industrial and community management sectors.
With annual sales exceeding $10 million and a staff of 200 employees, we’re proud of Native Land Design’s continued growth.
Native Land Design has offices in Austin, Houston and McAllen, TX.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Operations manager will participate in profit sharing for the company
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for industry-related classes
The irrigation technician is responsible for overseeing the installation and upkeep of all client irrigation systems. The right candidate must be able to proactively make recommendations for upgrades with the goal of maintaining the standards of excellence and reputation of Native Land Design.
Responsibilities also include:
- Monitor and test new installations
- Troubleshoot irrigation systems and make necessary fixes and repairs
- Observe pipe, valve and head placements
- Evaluate overall operation of the entire irrigation system
- Conduct and record detailed inspections and audits
- Planning and execute upgrades of customer systems
Skills we're seeking:
- 1-3 years of prior experience in the installation,
inspectionand repair of irrigation systems and components
- A valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of trenchers, multi-meters, wire locators,
ditchersand pipe sizing
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to create, maintain and read site map
Take The First Step!
Get started by answering some basic questions. We'll contact you after you complete the simple form.